Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Kelloggs's Special K Coffee House Protein Breakfast Shakes

This is not your average,weight loss, meal replacement shake,There is a great bonus of added energy into since it has the amount of caffeine in it as a cup of coffee. Complimentary of BzzAgent I was able to test and review both the Chocolate  Mocha and Vanilla Cappuccino Breakfast Shakes. Both flavors were good, I  mean like most protein shakes but the energy I received was fabulous and I actually went longer than normal without feeling hungry. Being a mom of a vivacious 7 year old and running 2 businesses this is excellent for me. I really don't have time to measure and blend powder, milk and fruit anymore because business is booming and getting out the house on time in the morning is a must! BzzAgent also gave me 5 coupons to save $1.50 off one drink so I passed out a couple down at my studio and will give the others out to mothers at my daughter's school tomorrow. I would have to say that the Vanilla Cappuccino is my favorite because it has a totally smooth taste. Either way, you are getting a breakfast drink low in fat and calories that keeps you full and gives you plenty of energy to start your day!



1 comment: