Tuesday, August 26, 2014

#GoPROFOOT

My PRoFOOT Pedi Rock  and ProFOOT Triad Orthotic was complimentary from #Influenster to try  out, review and share my opinion. For years I have used this hard Pumice stones to smooth out my feet and my client's. I had never heard of  the ProFOOT Pedi_Rock.  Now I am totally hooked. You can use it wet or dry , my preference is wet because I like to do it after my feet have soaked a lil bit and the skin is softened because wearing enclosed shoe all year has my heals needing some serious help. I love this Pedi-Rock because it conforms to  my hand, it it soft and it works exceptionally well. After using it one short time the entire bottom of my foot was smooth. I absolutely love it and will be buying more for my feet and my clients. It retails for $8.99.

Now the ProFOOT Triad Orthotic was supposed to be good for knee, leg or back pain. I used it in my sneakers to workout and shoot some basketball hoops. I just didn't feel the difference. They felt too thin for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment