Tuesday, August 26, 2014

How Do I Get Bikini Ready?

Bikini Ready Energy Gummies

In my Vitality Voxbox I recently received from complimentary from Influenster to review a lot of great products. One item was these delicious Bikini Ready Energy Gummies, a vitamin B12 supplement with caffeine that will give you a great energy boost and boost your metabolism. I received 50 Gummies and took 5 a day, giving me 10 days to see if I noticed any difference. I am a very active person and for the past 5 weeks I had been jogging, learning Karate with my daughter and swimming. So I don't want you to think this is a miracle supplement that will work on its own. I also eat pretty healthy so that is another factor. I definitely after a couple days felt like I had more energy to workout, work and care for my household and I didn't have to use any energy drinks or drink my regular iced coffee in the middle of the day. I lost about 4 lbs in those 10 days which is about the norm when I workout consistently. This product is said to retail for $14.99 which is clearly less expensive than me purchasing iced coffee everyday for 10 days. I never felt jittery and the boost of energy was truly evident and I prefer taking these little gummies over spending a small fortune for iced coffee everyday. I can honestly say that this is a product I can recommend and I will be purchasing more. Summer is almost over in Chicago but who knows, if I get Bikini Ready, I may just take a vacation this winter to someplace warm so I can show off my hard work. Remember it  is a combination of the Bikini Ready Energy Gummies, Eating healthy and working out that will truly help you to get Bikini Ready!


No comments:

Post a Comment