Saturday, November 1, 2014

How Do I Refresh With Resource 100% Natural Spring Water?

Resource  Spring Water

I must admit that before receiving this water in my ModaVoxBox complimentary from Influenster I had not heard about this particular water but I definitely always drink bottled water. I workout often and even when I find myself just sitting at my computer shooting YouTube videos I am always drinking water and always talking about in my videos telling my subscribers (or my ROYALS as I call them) to drink water to hydrate their bodies, hair,skin and nails. So now after trying Resource Spring Water with electrolytes, a great clean taste, made in a bottle with 50% recycled plastic and is 100% recyclable, I am now drinking great water and doing my part with the eco! This is now a message I will be sharing at the end of all my YouTube Videos since they always see me drinking water or talking about it. Now I have a great brand I can recommend totally while doing my body good.


No comments:

Post a Comment