Saturday, November 1, 2014

Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa is Great for This Weather! #Influenster

Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa

This delicious potion is great for this season especially after a great mani/pedi and is available in two decadent flavors, milk and dark chocolate. This cocoa is to be used with hot milk to give it a silky smooth feel.Well I used Almond Milk because I have only had that kind of milk in the last 5 years and it was simply fabulous and relaxing. I had received the milk chocolate flavor complimentary from @Influenster in my Moda Vox Box and was glad I did because we  had snow today! I will definitely be trying out the dark chocolate flavor. What I like even more than the taste is that it only has  5 ingredients - Sugar, Cocoa, Nonfat Milk, Salt and Natural Flavor.Nothing artificial and no preservatives. I love that!!! 
Again it totally tastes great. 5 Stars #SwissMissSimplyCocoa #Influenster


No comments:

Post a Comment