Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Two New Ways To Itch Less With Curel Itch Defense!!!

New Curel Itch Defense

For the past couple of weeks I have been testing both the Curel Itch Defense Body Wash and Curel Itch Defense Instant Soothing Moisturizing Spray together complimentary from #Influenster. Although I keep my body hydrated with plenty of water, during the winter months my apartment tends to get a little dry and my hands, feet and body need added moisture. I received a 6 oz of the spray and a 1 oz of the body wash.

The Curel Itch Instant Soothing Defense Moisturizing Spray is so concentrated that I still have over a half a can. It is very light and airy.  Within seconds it is blended into your skin so no worries about messing up sheets or clothes. I love the fact that it doesn't have an oily residue or any type of greasy feel. Coming in a spray is much more convenient than a regular lotion pump, making it easier to apply and to travel with. You never have to worry about losing product to spills. I love the secure twist top which makes it pretty child proof, as well. I used this product Along with the Curel Body Wash on a new tattoo that was in the itching stage and it really did provide instant relief in my second week of healing after the scab had fallen off. My hands and feet feel great. My skin overall is loving this product and I like that it is fragrance free so it good for sensitive skin and is very unisex. I give it two thumbs up!



The Curel Body Wash was so moisturizing I even tried it on my sensitive face and didn't have to use my regular night-time moisturizer behind it. My skin didn't feel tight and no residue was left behind. It lathers nicely and when I used it as a duo defense with the Curel Itch Soothing Moisturizer Spray, my elbows, knees, feet hands and legs looked just as silky as the rest of my body (usually those are the area I have to give special attention to!) With that being said. I am totally impressed.with both products. You can see more information at Curel.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment