Monday, January 18, 2016

Influenster's Jingle VoxBox

Influenster's Jingle VoxBox

 

 This Box Was Filled with Goodies!!

Pure Ice Nail Polish 

In the color Home Run retails for $1.97 exclusively at Wal-Mart.   It is a mint colored polish that is opaque in 2 thin coats, drys fast and lasts for two weeks with no chipping (on my toes). I already own about 100 polishes by this brand! Fabulous color, great coverage and for the price you can't beat it.   

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream 

This moisturizing cream retails for $8.99 - $15.99.  I used it on my elbows, hands and most importantly two  tattoos once they started scabbing and peeling around the fifth day. Extremely moisturizing and healing but I was hoping it would totally keep my tattoos from itching . It did for a little while but I had to keep reapplying. However, it is a fantastic moisturizing cream that I enjoy using. 

Biscoff Cookies  

These cookies retail for $2.99. They taste crunchy and do great with my afternoon  iced coffee. They are not too sweet and I was glad of that as I am trying to lay low on the sweets but they were good, nonetheless.

Hallmark itty bittys  

These cute little dolls start at $6.95. I have the itty bitty Spiderman but I want to get the whole collection! No actually I love them and will probably get all the Barbies, Micky & Minnie, Star Wars and probably 10 more for myself, my lil goddess and my great nephews! These are beautifully made, sturdy (my Yorkie Bichon got a hold to it!) and again their are soooo many too choose from. Perfect size for a stocking stuffer, baskets or diaper bags. 

Ore-Ida Tater Tots

These retail for $3.99 at stores all over. They are gluten-free and made from 100% potatoes. Great for fast snacks for the children or Sunday night football. I was able to make a couple nice recipes from one bag. I lightly pan fried these and made creations after that with cheese, salsa, guacamole and cilantro! My family and friends loved these.

NYC City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeliner

Retailing for $3.99 and can be found at Target and other stores all over. I received this in a dark brown, a color I rarely wear, however it was so pigmented and glided on so smooth that it almost looked black! I loved this on my waterline and as an eyeliner period. It can stand next to some of the higher priced brands. This is an eyeliner I will be going back to get in black. $3.99? Wow, what a great deal!

KISS True Volume Lashes & Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive

I have seen these for $3.99 and less at Wal-Mart and other stores. These are made with 100% natural hair and are tapered at the ends to look more natural. I used it with the KISS Strip Lash Adhesive, also retailing for $3.99 and under. They were non-irritating, once I was able to get them on (I don't wear them often) and stayed on until the next day (yes, I slept with them on!). They definitely made my eyes pop so I will be buying more and I have always been a fan of the KISS Brand!



Disclaimer: I received all of these products complimentary from Influenster in my Jingle VoxBox to try out and review but all opinions are honest and my own!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment